EXPORT TO SHOT LISTER
Create your shot list within SCRIPTtoMOVIE® under SCRIPT / SHOTLIST. Export your shots including storyboard pictures to a SHL file, which you import into SHOT LISTER. More information about SHOT LISTER
Not all fields have the same name within SCRIPTtoMOVIE® and SHOT LISTER.
ASSIGNING OF A/B-CAMERA TO A SHOT
1. Click on the "+" in the below right corner for add-ons.
2. A window opens. Choose "A/B camera" in the type dropdown.
3. Create a camera or choose an existing one.
4. It is important that you enter a short cut for every camera. A for the A-camera, B for the B-camera etc. Shot Lister recognizes only the short cut. Only assign one camera to each shot!
HOW TO EXPORT AND IMPORT
You need at least one shot and one shoting schedule within SCRIPTtoMOVIE® to be ready to export. Only shots of scheduled scenes will be exported.
1. Go to “REPORTS” and click on SHL-Export.
2. The SHL File will be exported to your computer.
3. Save it on our dropbox or email it to your self.
4. Open the file on your shotlister device.
All scheduled shots will be importet and schedueld according to the stripboard within SCRIPTtoMOVIE®. Storyboard pictures will be downloaded to your device.
It is also possible to get an SHL export from any of your own schedules that are not activeted. Go to „SCHEDULING“, choose the schedule you need. In either horizontal or vertical view of the stripboard you´ll find a SHL-Icon next to the report icon to generate the file.